- Your project release is behind the
- You are troubled by your project
- You get frustrated by additional
expenses that you haven’t planned?
- There are serious communication
problems between you and your development team?
- You seek an impartial opinion from
a software guru?
If you have answered “yes” to at least on of the above questions, your
entire project might be in serious danger. Statistics show that these or
similar questions arise in up to 40% of all software development projects in
the world. Potentially, you may find the situation beyond repair unless you
take early measures to save your project from failure and prevent losing
Agnicient Project Rescue service presupposes the measures necessary to save
projects in any – up to critical – condition.
Our Project Rescue methodology is time-effective and easy to follow:
Our technical expert alone or with a team of
development process analysts takes a close look at your project and
investigates the situation. On request they can come to your facilities
to speed up the analysis and enhance cooperation.
Initial non-biased professional investigation reveals
your real project status.
When the analysis is complete, we will have
illuminated all current or potential obstacles such as:
- poor requirements management;
- application source code deficiency;
- poor project planning and management;
- uncontrolled quality;
- unrealistic expectations or inaccurate estimates;
- lack of technology expertise.
- Suggesting the most effective recovery solutions, and
outlining project recovery strategy.
According to the Standish Group report, over 30% of software projects
will never be completed. Even if it looks tough, Agnicient Project
Rescue can make sure your project is not one of them. Contact us now to
get prompt professional help.